60+ Active Leisure Scheme
Physical activity and sport for over 60s in Swansea.
We're here to:
- help motivate you. Keeping active has amazing benefits for your mental and physical health.
- support you.
All sessions are subject to change.
- Dance Health and fitness, Monday, Forge Fach (Clydach), 10.30am-12.30pm. A fun class to improve balance, strength, agility and flexibility to support longevity and prevent falls. Class includes a cuppa and chat following. Call Vic on 07795295409 for more information and to book on.
- Nordic Walking 16+, Tuesday, Cwmdonkin Park, 10.00am - 10:45am
- Companion Rides, Wednesday, Dunvant Rugby Club, 10.00am - 12.00. Booking essential directly with BikeAbility Wales on 07584 044284
- Low Impact Fitness for Older Adults, Wednesday, Sketty Park Community Centre, 10.00am - 10:45am
- Pilates 16+, Wednesday, Neuadd Llewelyn Hall, 10:30am - 11:15am
- Tai Chi 16+, Saturday, St Phillips Community Centre, 10.00am - 11.00am
For more information contact the Sport and Health team
More classes are delivered by Freedom Leisure, and you can be part of their Active Community - be active, be social, be you!
Additional opportunities to be active in Swansea:
- Walking: Walking groups and routes in Swansea and Gower
- Ageing Well activities: Opportunities to stay active and meet new people.