ParkLives offers fun activities in parks, encouraging people to make new friends and enjoy the green spaces in their local community.
From balance bikes and pop up sessions to health walks in the community, as well as tai chi, Nordic walking and low impact fitness, there's a variety of ParkLives sessions to suit everyone. The timetabled activities are usually one hour long and led by supportive, friendly, trained session leaders, and volunteers from the local communities.
Current ParkLives sessions
All sessions are subject to change. We will amend sessions in accordance with current government guidelines.
- Circuits, Coed Gwilym Park, 6.00pm
- Nordic Walking, Singleton Park, 10.00am
- Low Impact Fitness for Older Adults, Brynmill Park Bowling Green, 10.00am
- Companion Cycling, Dunvant Rugby Club, 10.00am (email@example.com or contact Cez on 07584044284)
- Zumba, Jersey Park, 9.45am
- Tai Chi, Brynmill Park Bowling Green, 10.00am
- Pilates, Penyrheol Leisure Centre, 12.30pm
Check out the full list of activities and book a place via ticketsource: www.ticketsource.co.uk/swanseasportandhealth
For more information email: Park.Lives@swansea.gov.uk
Keep up to date
The ParkLives initiative is led directly by Swansea Council's Sport and Health team. It was initially established from commitment by Coca-Cola Great Britain to invest in community-based projects.