Missed recycling and rubbish collection
Let us know if your rubbish or recycling hasn't been collected.
Please note that over the summer period some garden waste collections will be completed later in the day than usual. Please do not report a missed garden waste collection unless your bag remain uncollected the next day.
Please wait until after 1.00pm on the day of your collection to give the crews enough time to have completed your area.
We will arrange for a missed bin collection if:
- your bags have not been stickered or tagged
- your bins or bags contained the correct materials
- your bins and bags were put out on the correct collection day and week
- your bins or bags aren't too heavy
- your bins and bags were on the pavement before 6.00am on your collection day
- there have been no unscheduled disruptions to the service such as bad weather -we will post information on our website and our Twitter (opens new window) and Facebook (opens new window) accounts if there are problems
If your bins and bags were ready for collection you can report a missed collection to us. If your bins or bags were not ready then we will collect them on your next appropriate collection day or you can take them to a recycling centre.