Search site

Whilst Swansea Council understands the need to fundraise by good causes, it does not support  this activity during the lockdown period.  Transmission rates in Swansea are currently listed as high therefore, we would prefer if you could re-arrange plans and contact us again when measures are relaxed.

Piggy bank

Charities + fund raising

Charitable collection permits authorise the people collecting, make sure the money is collected securely and the total collected is accounted for.

There are a number of different permits that are needed when making charitable collections. 

House to house collections

If your planned charity collection is from door to door, shop to shop or public house to public house, then it needs a house to house permit.

Street charity collections

Any collections carried out for charity in a public place, whether or not it is in a public street, will need a street collection permit

Lotteries and raffles

If your organisation or society is planning a lottery or raffle it will need a certificate of registration from us.

Powered by GOSS iCM