Swansea Hebrew Congregation
An online exhibition to celebrate the history of Wales's oldest Jewish community
- The early origins of the Hebrew Congregation
- Swansea's early synagogues
- The reason why a new Synagogue was opened in Ffynone
- The effects of immigration from Eastern Europe on Swansea's Jewish community
- The community's religious and social life
You can see what the collection contains in our online catalogue here.
First, here is a short film we made about the history of the Swansea Hebrew Congregation:
Now follow the links below to read the whole story.