IT Improvers Classroom Workshops [Tues, 9.30-11.30am]
With Andrew Hulling. IT workshop sessions provided for those who wish to better understand and get more out of using their computers.
Duration - 10 weeks
This face-to-face classroom based workshop will provide group learning opportunities, based on a selection of topics and common IT problems. Students will be expected to practice what they have learnt between sessions and may sometimes be set tasks to aid their learning.
Sessions may include:
- Operating and maintaining computers.
- Internet and PC security.
- Using Microsoft Office packages.
- Carrying out Internet browsing and searches.
- PC housekeeping, files and folder management.
- Setting up and using email accounts.
- Different types of documents and file formats (for example, PDF, DOC, TRF).
Group agreed learning needs may be identified during the workshops and these will be addressed, where possible, during the sessions.
This workshop is run as face-to-face classroom based workshop.
Learning format: Face-to-face.
Course code: DL092225.AH