Visiting Oystermouth Castle
Find out how to book your visit...
Oystermouth Castle reopens for the 2022 season from 2 April - 30 September, and weekends throughout October.
- Monday - Sunday
- 2 April - 30 September and weekends throughout October
- 11.00am - 5.00pm (last admission 4.30pm)
- Standard £5
- Concessions £4
- Swansea PTL £3
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) £15
- Children under 5 free Season Pass available - enquire at the castle
Where to park
Oystermouth can get very busy in the summer months. There are three car parks at the bottom of Oystermouth Village (on Mumbles Road), but if these are full you can try one of the Underhill car parks, which are at the top of the village.
To get to Underhill car parks from Mumbles Road, turn up Newton Road when you see the White Rose pub on the corner. Continue up Newton Road past Marks & Spencer (on the left) until you reach a road junction with traffic lights. You will see a school playground on your right and a church on your left.
- To find the paying car park, turn left past the church into Langland Road and you will see the car park about 120 yards on the right hand side of the road. The walk to the Castle from here is 5 minutes.
- To find the free car park, continue straight up Newton Road, with the playing fields on your left and going past the cemetery on your right. At the top of the park, before the houses start, you will see a car parking sign on the left. Turn into the narrow road and you will find the car park amongst the trees. The walk to the Castle from here is 10 minutes.
If you have any further queries or would like to speak to someone about your visit Get in touch with Oystermouth Castle