Toggle mobile menu visibility

Apply for carer's (unpaid) discount on Council Tax

This discount is intended for people who provide care and or support to another person who is not their partner, civil partner, husband, wife or a child under 18.

This means you cannot apply if you are caring for your partner/husband/wife or for a child aged under 18.

If there is more than one person providing care, they may also be disregarded but a separate application must be completed for each carer.

Please note: a separate discount application form can be requested if the person being cared for is considered to be 'severely mentally impaired' for Council Tax purposes.

This form is available in Welsh - click on 'Cymraeg' in the top right corner of your screen.

Close Choose Language