Tenancy Support Unit
Our Tenancy Support Unit provide housing-related support and advice to home owners, housing association tenants, council tenants and those who rent from the private sector.
The service is free and available to anyone over the age of 16 who lives within the City and County of Swansea.
What we can help with
Support is provided on a whole range of issues such as:
- budgeting and money management
- claiming welfare benefits
- rent arrears and evictions
- setting up home, resettlement support
- engaging in work, education
- home safety
- engaging with health services
- addressing substance misuse
- domestic abuse
- dealing with correspondence
How do I get help?
You can also ring us directly on 01792 774320 or 774360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive a referral and assess your circumstances you will be placed on a waiting list for support.
We have an in-house support team and also work in partnership with a number of different organisations such as: