Toggle mobile menu visibility

Tenancy Support Unit

Our Tenancy Support Unit provide housing-related support and advice to home owners, housing association tenants, council tenants and those who rent from the private sector.

The service is free and available to anyone over the age of 16 who lives within the City and County of Swansea.

What we can help with

Support is provided on a whole range of issues such as:

  • budgeting and money management
  • claiming welfare benefits
  • rent arrears and evictions
  • setting up home, resettlement support
  • engaging in work, education
  • home safety
  • engaging with health services
  • addressing substance misuse
  • domestic abuse
  • dealing with correspondence

How do I get help?

Request help from the Tenancy Support Unit Request help from the Tenancy Support Unit

You can also ring us directly on 01792 774360 or email

Once we receive a referral and assess your circumstances you will be placed on a waiting list for support.

We have an in-house support team and also work in partnership with a number of different organisations such as:

Request help from the Tenancy Support Unit

Complete the online form and a member of the team will contact you to undertake a referral.