Toggle mobile menu visibility

Right to repair - council tenants

If repairs aren't carried out within the appointed time you have the right to request a different contractor.

If the second contractor (who has been appointed by us) fails to turn up then you may be entitled to claim compensation.

For more information on this, and any other repair query then please contact your local area housing office.

Close Choose Language