Toggle mobile menu visibility

Council tenants moving out of Swansea

If you want to move to council housing outside Swansea, our housing options team can give you advice on how to apply to other councils.

However you may only be accepted if certain criteria are met such as a connection with the area you are applying to.

You can also use HomeSwapper to swap your home with a council/housing association tenant in another area.

Close Choose Language