Search site

Tenancy agreements in support of residents parking

If you live in a HMO (multiple occupancy house) and cannot obtain the Council Tax reference, please fill in this form to provide us with your tenancy agreement. A number of cross checks will have to be made before the decision is given.

  1. Fields marked * are required
  2. Your details
  3. Vehicle details
  4. Vehicle evidence
    1. Does your V5 log book show the Swansea address where you live? *
      1. If your V5 log book shows a different address, do you intend to change the address on your V5 log book and driving licence with the DVLA to the address you have declared as your residence on this form?
      2. If your log book does not show your current Swansea address then we will not be able to give you a full resident's parking permit at this time.

        One, temporary 2 month permit will be issued in order to give you time to update the log book with the DVLA.

        Only one temporary permit can be issued for a maximum period of 2 months.

        Once your log book has been updated, you will need to re-apply for a full permit to be issued covering the rest of the 12 month period and supply all the required evidence.
    2. We need to see a copy of the 2 pages holding details of your address / vehicle registration number and the make, model and weight.
      1. If you don't have a scanner, you can send us an image of the document taken using your mobile phone as long as the image is of good quality and the text in the document is clearly readable.
  5. Tenancy agreement
  6. Please type the text displayed below in the box provided.*
  7. If you can’t read what’s displayed in the box, click the refresh button to the right of the box (arrows in a circle).
Powered by GOSS iCM