Toggle mobile menu visibility

Food registration for street traders

If you are selling food, you need to register your mobile vehicle with the local authority in whose area the vehicle is stored when not in use.

Once completed, they will make arrangements with you to check your trading vehicle to ensure it complies with the relevant legislation. 

If you are applying for street trading consent in Swansea and wish to sell food you must provide us with details of the local authority you are registered with as a food business.

If your trading vehicle is stored in Swansea then you can register your food business online. There is no fee to pay. Once the application has been received by the Food team they will contact you with some new business advice. An un-announced inspection of your premises will take place in due course.

If you have any problems with your application or would like more information then please contact the Food team on 01792 635600 or email

Close Choose Language