Toggle mobile menu visibility

Bank holiday information - May

Bank holiday information for our services, including opening times and emergency contacts. All recycling collections will take place on the usual days.

Street trading at fetes, carnivals and events

All traders who wish to trade at any fete, carnival or event which is free to the public to attend then they will be required to apply for a street trading consent to trade.

This can either be done online or by completing a street trading application form. All applications must be completed at least 1 month prior to the event to provide sufficient time to issue.

It is possible that the organiser of such activities hold an 'umbrella' consent, all traders will be covered but it is up to you to check eg the organisers of the Uplands and Marina markets hold an umbrella street trading consent which covers all traders.

If there is a charge for the public to attend any of these activities, then the traders do not require a street trading consent.