Search site

Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the council's staff are working from home.

Should you wish to make a complaint, please complete the form below.  Alternatively you can email or contact 01792 636000 to request a call back from a member of the team.

Whilst we are working to maintain a service and trying to remain accessible to people who need us, we will not be able to meet our usual timeframes at this moment in time.

Complaints about Social Services

Making a Comment, Complaint or Compliment about Social Services

Social Services aims to provide quality services to people who live in the City and County of Swansea. There may be, however, times when things go wrong and a service user, or someone sufficiently concerned with their welfare, may wish to complain.

The law says that you have a right to get your views heard about Social Services. 

We welcome any comments about our service - good or bad.   By telling us what you are unhappy about or what went well, you help us to improve the way we provide our services.

In the first instance you should tell the staff member who provides support about what you feel is wrong and let them have the opportunity to put things right for you.

If this does not sort out the problem to your satisfaction you can contact our Complaints Officer to make a complaint, or if you need help to do so. 

You can make a complaint over the telephone, in writing (letter or email) or by filling in an on-line form.

Complaints Officer (Social Services)
Telephone: 01792 637345

Please go to Making a Comment, Complaint or Compliment about Swansea Social Services for more detailed information about how the complaints process works and who else can help you if you have a complaint.

You can also download/print this information as a factsheet  PDF Document Making a Comment, Complaint or Compliment about Social Services (Factsheet 016) (PDF, 54KB)Opens new window

Powered by GOSS iCM