Search site

Social Care Continuity Planning

Preparing Wales to Leave the EU: Social Care Continuity Planning Contact for Swansea

If you are a social care provider and you experience a problem with the supply of a product, service, or anything else important to your business, such as fuel, that might affect your ability to continue providing services, we recommend that you raise your concern with your local authority as soon as you are able. You should raise your concern with your local authority whether or not you are directly commissioned by them to carry out services. 

Providers are encouraged to support direct self-funders appropriately if they raise concerns about the supply of products or other aspects of care, such as their GP for example.

If you provide services across multiple local authorities, please ensure you advise all interested parties. 

Your principal point of contact for the authority during office hours is:

Peter Field    07967 831173

Please use this contact point to report any concerns or obtain the latest information on: 

  • Food Supply
  • Fuel Supply                
  • Medicines
  • Medical Devices, Clinical Consumables Stocks (gloves, catheters etc.)
  • Workforce
  • EU Settled Status
  • Data Sharing and Access
  • Business Continuity Planning    


Powered by GOSS iCM