Toggle mobile menu visibility

Report a problem with a public footpath or bridleway

Let us know if you spot a problem with any of the public footpaths or bridleways around Swansea or Gower.

This form is for reporting problems with public rights of way (not private rights of way or the pavement by the side of the road) within the City and County of Swansea.

I want to report a problem with a cycle path, pavement or road instead (including overhanging branches) Report other problems with roads and pavements

This form is available in Welsh - click on 'Cymraeg' in the top right corner of your screen.

Close Choose Language

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon
Last modified on 26 June 2024