Search site

Request for support from the Tenancy Support Unit

Complete the online form and a member of the team will contact you to undertake a referral.

You can also ring us directly on Tel: 01792 774360.

If you are a professional supporting a client, please complete the PDF Document TSU Referral Form (PDF, 1MB)Opens new window and return to: TSU, 17 High Street, Swansea, SA1 1LF or you can ring us on 01792 774360.

  1. Swansea Council is the data controller for the personal information you provide on this form. Your information will be used in the exercise of our official authority and will not be used for any other purpose. We will not share your data with third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.

    Data protection law describes the legal basis for our processing your data as necessary for the performance of a public task. For further information about how Swansea Council uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, please see our corporate privacy notice on our website.
  2. Fields marked * are required.
  3. Your details
  4. Label
  5. Contact address details
  6. How can we help you?
    1. Please give us as much information as possible so our professionals can understand what help you or your family might need.
  7. How would you like us to contact you?
    1. Your preference
  8. Did you fill this form in yourself?
  9. Are you a robot?
Powered by GOSS iCM