Toggle mobile menu visibility

Report a parking problem

We have a responsibility to enforce certain parking restrictions. You can tell us about any parking problems relating to these enforcement areas using this form.

Report to us if the parking issue relates to any of the following: 

  • vehicle blocking your own driveway (you may wish to apply for a 'H' bar marking)
  • disabled parking bay
  • loading bay
  • yellow line parking
  • obstruction of doctors dedicated parking bay
  • obstruction of pedestrian dropped kerb
  • pay and display
  • resident parking
  • restricted time parking
  • abandoned vehicles

Other parking contraventions are enforced by South Wales police. To report a parking issue to the police, please call 101. 

This form is available in Welsh - click on 'Cymraeg' in the top right corner of your screen.