Toggle mobile menu visibility

Report fraud

If you suspect a person or company is committing fraud against the council you can report it to use using our online form.

You can use this form to tell us about fraud relating to council housing tenancy fraud, council tax single person discount fraud, direct payments for care, grants, supplier and contract fraud as well as other fraud carried out against the council.

If you would like to report council tax reduction fraud or blue badge misuse you can do so on the Council Tax Reduction report forms and the Blue Badge fraud or misuse. Housing Benefit fraud should reported using the report benefit form on (opens new window)