Pass Plus Cymru
Take action to become an even better driver and benefit from lower insurance - book now for only £20!
Pass Plus Cymru could be right up your street. It's a short, expert-led higher driving course designed for young people to develop road techniques and to widen experience.
You can expect driving tips in a group of 12 young drivers plus up to 6 hours with an advanced driving instructor - for just £20!
At the end of the course you will receive a Pass Plus certificate.
- be between the ages of 17-25
- hold a full driving licence
- live, work or study in Swansea.
Course dates - book now
The dates below are for the first session of the course and we will send you full details with your booking confirmation.
There's no booking fee - book your place now on www.ticketsource.co.uk/swansearoadsafety
- Tuesday 19 July 2022
- Tuesday 13 September 2022
- Tuesday 29 November 2022
- Tuesday 7 February 2023
Participants are reminded that anyone displaying symptoms of coronavirus or suspects that they have been exposed to the virus should not attend, and that in the 2 weeks prior to the course they have not had:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms or has tested positive
- are subject to any requirements to quarantine, for example, return from abroad.
Social distancing should be followed at all times based on government guidelines and face coverings will need to be worn in indoor public areas, including council buildings.
You'll focus on:
- heading off on the motorway
- driving techniques and hazard awareness
- getting around at night
- coping with busy towns and cities
- driving on rural country roads
- thinking ahead - just like you're doing now.
What do you get from it?
- better driving skills
- more chance of lower insurance
- less chance of a collision or injuring yourself, friends and others
- Pass Plus certificate.
The cost of the whole course is £20, a massive discount from the normal cost of between £120 and £150 (made possible by a special road safety grant from the Welsh Government).