All council tenants have a Neighbourhood Officer who can help you with your tenancy and oversee the area where you live.
Your Neighbourhood Officer will:
- help you with any housing-related issues and advise and support you so that you can manage and sustain your tenancy
- provide you with advice and guidance on your estate and tenancy
- be out and about on your estate to ensure it is kept safe and clean
- report fly-tipping, litter and ensure anti-social behaviour is dealt with promptly
- encourage a sense of community and belonging
- visit you in your home and expect you to keep your home and garden in a good condition
- offer advice on how to move home
- signpost you to help if you need any additional support, including working with your Rent Officer
- work closely with many other agencies and services to provide the best landlord service possible.