Missed recycling and rubbish collection
Report a non-collection of your recycling, household, kitchen or garden waste. Please wait until after 1.00pm on the day of your collection to give the crews enough time to have completed your area.
We will arrange for a missed bin collection if:
- Your bins or bags contained the correct materials. You can check what can go in each bag on our kerbside collections page.
- Your bins and bags were put out on the correct collection day and on the correct week. Before reporting a missed collection please check your collection day using our recycling and rubbish search.
- Your bins or bags aren't too heavy.
- Your bins and bags were on the pavement before 7.00am on your collection day.
- There have been unscheduled disruptions to the service such as bad weather. We will post information on our website and our TwitterOpens new window and FacebookOpens new window accounts if there are problems.
If your bins and bags were ready for collection you can report a missed collection to us. If your bins or bags were not ready then we will collect them on your next appropriate collection day.