Toggle mobile menu visibility

Make a complaint

Complete this form if you want to make a complaint about a council service.

You should in the first instance raise your issue with the relevant department or service provider.

For online applications, reporting service issues, payments and requests: Do it online

To make a complaint about an elected member: Public Services Ombudsman for Wales

This form is available in Welsh - click on 'Cymraeg' in the top right corner of your screen.

Close Choose Language