Llansamlet Household Waste Recycling Centre
Ferryboat Close, Swansea Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA6 8QN.
All recycling centres are open but please note there are still restrictions in place to safeguard residents and staff from the coronavirus outbreak.
Opening times for Llansamlet Recycling Centre: 7 days a week, 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Book a slot to visit Llansamlet
- Tip Treasures - reuse shop
- Getting to the centre
- What will be accepted at each recycling centre
- Recycling centres on site rules
- Which vehicles are allowed at the recycling centres
Residents wishing to take their waste to Llansamlet Recycling Centre will need to book an allocated date and time slot in advance. This is to ensure we can safely manage traffic levels at our main recycling centre.
- Before booking or visiting any of our sites please ensure you read the full site rules regarding coronavirus restrictions.
- Bookings can be made by residents of the City and County of Swansea ONLY. Those living outside the county area will be refused entry to this and all other recycling centres.
- Slots will be available to book up to two weeks in advance between 8.30am and 5.00pm each day.
- In order to make a booking you will need to set up an account and provide your home address and vehicle registration details.
- Residents who are unable to book a visit using the website can do so by phone during office hours Monday to Friday on 01792 635600
- You must not use your vehicle registration number to book visits against different addresses. This will be identified, and you may be refused entry or have your booking cancelled.
- Do not arrive on site until 5 minutes before your time slot.
- Bring your booking confirmation email and proof of Swansea residency to show to site staff on arrival. Vehicles requiring permits will also be asked for the yellow vehicle permit.
- You will be allocated a parking bay when you arrive. If a member of staff isn't available, please follow the traffic management signs to park your vehicle.
- Each vehicle will be given a maximum of 10 minutes to offload on site during each visit.
- Recycling centre booking FAQs