Langland Bay beach huts
Beach huts in Langland for the 2022/2023 season.
The application will reopen in January 2023. All huts are full so please do not call or email.
The huts are in great demand, so we limit each household within the City and County of Swansea to one application per season - proof of address is required.
2022 rental is full - applications reopen in Jan 2023
- 1 April 2022 - 31 January 2023 (10 months) - rent £1,500
- 1 April to 29 June 2022 (3 months) - rent £520
- 1 July to 29 September 2022 (3 months) - rent £520
- 1 October 2022 - 31 January 2023 (4 months) - rent £360
- no electricity or water is supplied to these day huts
- car parking fees are not included in the hut rental fee
There is not an attendant at Langland during the season. Any issues with the huts should be reported directly to a member of staff by phone on 07970 322797 / 07900 702794 or email email@example.com
What happens when I apply?
We allocate the huts in March, and this is done by drawing numbers randomly (you cannot reserve your hut but you can comment on your preference). We will let you know if you are successful by email which will contain a link to make your payment.