Langland Bay beach huts
Beach huts in Langland for the 2021/2022 season.
Applications are now closed and we are contacting successful applicants.
The huts are in great demand, so we limit each household within the City and County of Swansea to one application per season - proof of address is required.
2021 / 2022 rental
- 29 March 2021 - 31 January 2022 (10 months) - rent £1,450
- 29 March to 27 June 2021 (3 months) - rent £495
- 1 July to 30 September 2021 (3 months) - rent £495
- 1 October 2021 - 31 January 2022 (4 months) - rent £345
- no electricity or water is supplied to these day huts
- car parking fees are not included in the hut rental fee
There is not an attendant at Langland during the season. Any issues with the huts should be reported directly to a member of staff by phone on 07970 322797 / 07900 702794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens when I apply?
We allocate the huts in March, and this is done by drawing numbers randomly (you cannot reserve your hut). We will let you know if you are successful by email which will contain a link to make your payment.