Landore park and ride
Landore park and ride site is situated just off the A4067, approximately 1.5 miles north of the city centre.
From the M4, exit at Junction 45 (Ynysforgan) and follow the 'Swansea' signs for approximately three miles. Landore is only a 10-minute drive from the M4. The Landore Site is conveniently located for journeys to Swansea from the Swansea Valley, Sennybridge and Brecon.
Landore Park and Ride, Cross Valley Link Road, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2JT.
Bus service information (Service 34)
Buses operate every 15 minutes during the day on Mondays to Saturdays. Modern, low floor, accessible buses.
City Centre bus stops
- Railway Station
- Orchard Street
- Kingsway (opposite Mount Pleasant Baptist Church)
- Swansea City Bus Station
- St Mary's Square
- High Street (opposite Argos)
- opposite Railway Station.
- car park opens 6.45am - 7.30pm, Mondays to Saturdays
- 495 spaces including 22 disabled bays; and cycle racks
- enclosed waiting area with seating, information point and refreshment machines
- toilets, including facilities for disabled persons and baby changing facilities for parents
- electric charging points
Bus service run by
First Cymru, Heol Gwyrosydd, Penlan, Swansea, SA5 7BN.
Phone: 01792 572255 (8.00am to 6.00pm)