Search site

The offices for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction will be closed on Monday 7 May (early May bank holiday).


Housing Benefit

Full Service Universal Credit will be introduced in Swansea on 13th December 2017 and from this date the council will not be able to accept a new claim for Housing Benefit unless you are a pensioner, live in certain types of supported accommodation or have more than 2 children. From 11th April 2018 you can make an application for Housing Benefit if you have been placed in certain types of Temporary Accommodation including emergency Temporary Accommodation. You may also claim Housing Benefit from this date if you are currently living in Temporary Accommodation and your rent changes.

Powered by GOSS iCM