Toggle mobile menu visibility

Apply for a white 'H' bar marking across vehicular or pedestrian access

You can use this form to apply for a 'H' bar marking for the street that you live in.

Should a footway be fronting the access then a formal vehicular crossing must be present for a H bar marking to be considered.

The fee for the work is £90 including VAT. Please do not pay this fee until your application has been approved. 

Please be advised that this marking is purely advisory and carries no legal weight. If a vehicle is parked over it then it would be a matter for police enforcement. However, if the offence is regular and persistent the council can take action subject to available resources. 

This form is available in Welsh - click on 'Cymraeg' in the top right corner of your screen.