Search site

Request a quote to get your Japanese knotweed treated

We are offering a service to treat land affected with Japanese knotweed.

If you would like us to give you a quote for treating your land please fill out the form below. We will then contact you to visit your premises and give you a free quote based on the size of the affected area.

We will get back to you within 10 working days to arrange an appointment.

If the knotweed is on private land then it's a private matter. If the knotweed is growing on council land then please report it to the nature team.

After treatment we advise you to follow the guidance in the management pack that we will provide you with in order to have the most effective and lasting treatment.

  1. Swansea Council is the data controller for the personal information you provide on this form. Your information will be used to provide you with the service that you have requested and will not be used for any other purpose. We will not share your data with any third parties without your explicit consent unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.

    Data protection law describes the legal basis for our processing your data as necessary for the performance of a contract. For further information about how Swansea Council uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, please see our corporate privacy notice on our website.
  2. You must be the owner of the affected land or have legal rights/permission from the landowner to complete this form.
  3. Fields marked * are required
  4. Your details
  5. Address of affected property/land
    1. Please provide the address of where we will need to visit in order to provide a quote.
  6. About the knotweed and affected land
    1. Access issues might include a locked gate, a guard dog, or the land being behind a row of terraced houses with no rear access.
    2. Other relevant information might include whether it's on a steep hill, or whether the knotweed is growing around something.
    3. Please confirm whether you are the owner of the affected land or have had permission from the landowner *
  7. Are you a robot?
Powered by GOSS iCM