Fabian Way park and ride
Fabian Way park and ride site is situated just off the A483, approximately 1.5 miles east of the city centre.
From the M4, exit at Junction 42 (Swansea East) and follow the 'Swansea' road signs for approximately four miles. Fabian Way is only a 10 minute drive from the M4. The Fabian Way site is conveniently located for approaching Swansea from Neath, the Heads of the Valleys, Port Talbot, Bridgend and Cardiff.
Fabian Way Park and Ride, Fabian Way, Swansea, SA1 8LD.
Bus service information (Service 8)
Buses operate every 15 minutes during the day on Mondays to Saturdays (and Sundays in the lead-up to Christmas). Modern, low floor, accessible double-deck buses.
- Fabian Way (SA1 Gateway)
- Fabian Way (The Cape Horner)
- Quay Parade (Sainsburys)
- St Mary's Square (Morning peak hour journeys from Fabian Way and evening peak hour journeys to Fabian Way)
- Swansea City Bus Station
- car park opens 6.45am - 7.30pm, Mondays to Saturdays
- 550 spaces including 23 disabled bays; and cycle racks
- enclosed waiting area with seating, information point and refreshment machines
- toilets, including disabled and baby changing facilities
Bus service run by
First Cymru, Heol Gwyrosydd, Penlan, Swansea, SA5 7BN.
Phone: 01792 572255 (8.00am to 6.00pm)