Access over 7,000 magazines and newspapers to read online or download to take with you, just as they appear in print, with PressReader.
If you are a member of Swansea Libraries you automatically have access to our eNewspaper service, PressReader. Not a member? Apply to join online now.
- Full access to PressReader's growing list of 8,000+ full-content newspapers and magazines of premium newspapers and magazines the moment they hit newsstands.
- Titles covered range from The Washington Post, El Pais and Le Figaro to The Guardian, The South Wales Evening Post and Y Cymro.
- No holds and no limit to the number of newspapers you can download.
- PressReader offers instant translation in up to 18 different languages for most articles and even full publications.
- If you are reading your magazine on a PC or Mac or mobile device through the browser (eg Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari etc) you will not need any additional software.
- Download the PressReader app from your app store to download and read your selected titles offline and on the go from your phone or other mobile devices.
To use PressReader you will need to sign in signing in using the 'Libraries and Groups' option, then search for 'Swansea Libraries'. Enter your name, your normal library card number and password/PIN to set up an account.
You may be required to enter your library details again after a period of time. This is required to authenticate your library account with PressReader.
- You can browse all publications or choose a category from the home page.
- To search for a title you can use the magnifying glass search option in the top right corner.
- Click on the image of an edition to read now, to listen to article content or to select an edition from a different date. You can also add favourite titles to 'My Publications'
Additional guides and useful 'how-to' videos are available on the PressReader website .