Toggle mobile menu visibility

Council Tax Reduction Fraud - Report undeclared savings

Use this form to report someone who is claiming Council Tax Reduction and has savings but has not declared them.

If you think someone is committing Council Tax Reduction fraud, you can report it to us online.

We have to have a good reason for investigating someone for benefit fraud so the form will ask you to give as much information as you can. 

The information you provide is strictly confidential and you do not have to give your name unless you want to.

Close Choose Language