Search site

Apply for Council Tax disabled persons relief

If a disabled person (adult or child) lives in your household and certain facilities exist to help with that person's needs you can apply for Council Tax relief.

  1. Swansea Council is the data controller for the personal information you provide on this form. We are collecting this information as part of our obligation under Local Government Finance Act 1992. Your information will be used to help us fulfil our legal obligation and will not be used for any other purpose. We will not share your data with third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.

    Data protection law describes the legal basis for our processing your data as necessary for compliance with a legal obligation. For further information about how Swansea Council uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, please see our corporate privacy notice on our website.
  2. Fields marked * are required
  3. Name of the council tax payer
  4. Address of the property for which the reduction is being claimed
  5. Label
    1. We will need to visit the property before a decision is made. Please supply a day time telephone number we can contact you on.
Powered by GOSS iCM