Toggle mobile menu visibility

Housing support and advice contacts

We can provide a wide range of help and advice, whether you're a council tenant or not.

Tenancy Support Unit

Our Tenancy Support Unit provide housing-related support and advice to home owners, housing association tenants, council tenants and those who rent from the private sector.

Housing Options

We aim to prevent homelessness whenever possible. We can do this by helping you to stay where you are in the long term or by helping you stay where you are until you are able to find somewhere else to live.

General housing enquiries

Let us know if you have a specific query about housing or can't find the information or contact that you're looking for online.

Area housing offices

Contact details, locations, facilities and accessibility information for all our area housing offices.

Neighbourhood officers

All council tenants have a Neighbourhood Officer who can help you with your tenancy and oversee the area where you live.

Comments and feedback on the housing service

Let us know what you think of the service you have received or if you think we can make any improvements.

Further advice and support on housing

Other organisations that may be able to help with housing issues.

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction

If you are on a low income you may be able to apply for Housing Benefit to help with rent costs and/ or Council Tax Reduction to help with council tax costs.

Debt advice

Free support and advice on managing debt for people who have money worries or debt concerns.
Close Choose Language