Terms and conditions of use for car park season ticket holders
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions for using a car park season ticket.
1. The season ticket is applicable only to the car park it has been issued for.
2. The season ticket is to be clearly displayed in the vehicle while parked in this car park. This should be displayed on the front windscreen on the passenger side for visibility.
3. You are allowed up to two vehicles on one season ticket. This is valid only if displayed in the vehicle(s) for which it is issued. Note: only one vehicle can use the season ticket at any one time.
4. The season ticket is refundable, but in cases where the season ticket is surrendered before the expiry date, the refund will be based on full unexpired months.
5. The season ticket does not reserve or guarantee the availability of a parking space within the car park.
6. In cases of non-compliance with these conditions of use or any other breach of parking conditions in the city and county of Swansea, the registered keeper of the vehicle concerned will receive a penalty charge notice (PCN) of either £50 or £70 depending on the contravention within the car park.
7. Any damaged, defaced or lost permits must be re-applied for and a replacement fee of £25.00 will be payable.
8. Only standard wheel based vans and car will be considered for a season ticket (maximum of 3.3 metres long). Long wheel based vans will not be accepted.