Book a bulk waste collection online
You can book a bulk waste collection using this form.
Please note due to high demand during lockdown waiting times are longer than usual. Further details can be given when a booking request is submitted.
Items booked must be outside on the kerbside awaiting collection on the designated day. Crews will not be able to enter a property any under circumstances. Many thanks for your understanding.
We are currently booking a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of collection. We'll email you back within 3 working days with the exact day / date of collection.
Please note we only collect from residential properties. We are unable to offer this service to businesses.
Before you book
- If a member of the household has displayed, or is currently displaying symptoms of coronavirus, please do not book a collection
- If a member of the household has been symptomatic but has completed the 14 day isolation period, please ensure requested items are thoroughly cleansed prior to collection with anti-viral wipes or disinfectant spray.
- If you can to store the items until social distancing measures are eased, please do so.
- Social distancing between residents and operatives must be maintained during the collection. If this cannot be achieved, the collection will not be carried out
- Items must be placed at the kerbside the night before or morning of their scheduled collection. For safety reasons, we cannot offer any assistance with this.