A small (14.6 hectares) secluded common with footpaths linking to Fairwood Common and Clyne Common. Situated adjacent to Barlands Common on the B4436.
Predominantly covered in bracken with some attractive woodlands around the perimeter and heathland.
- Site of Interest for Nature Conservation (SINC)
- Open Access Land
- Site of Special Scientific Interest (Geological SSSI)
- Within Gower Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
- Car park
- Closest shops in Bishopston or Kittle
- Pubs in Bishopston (approximately ½ mile away)
OS Explorer Map 164 Gower
Footpaths across site including one linking to Clyne Common and another linking to Fairwood Common.
Car park off B4436 between Kittle and Bishopston.
Buses do travel along the B4436. The closest official bus stops are in Bishopston and Kittle.