Floristry for Work
With Liz Gordon. Create designs suitable for a florist shop environment.
Floristry is a skilled profession and this course covers the work of a florist in a florist shop environment. This course considers floral designs and styling as well as general flower and plant care. These classroom-based sessions will help you gain some essential skills and techniques required to become a florist.
This 10 week course will include instructional guides and class assignments including teacher led sessions. Agored Cymru accreditation is included in the course.
This course will include:
- Tutor led sessions in class.
- Class demonstrations of skills and techniques.
- Topics will be supported by class assignments.
- Opportunities for class discussion and feedback.
- Printed resources.
- Accreditation based on completed assignments.
Duration - 10 weeks.
Learning format - Blended.
Course code - A092173.LG.