Tablets for Beginners [Mon, 12-2pm]
With Jackie Coates. Get to better understand and more confidently use your iPad or Android tablet.
This workshop will help those who are starting out with their tablet / iPad and need to better understand its function, the use of apps and how you can use your tablet / iPad to securely store and access your information.
Our tutor will provide support to help individuals use their tablet or iPad in no time. From beginners who need help to shop online, to someone who wants to download an app to keep in touch with friends and family. We will show you how to get the most out of your tablet.
Elements of this workshop will include:
- Variations of tablets, their uses, systems and care.
- Getting your tablet online and browsing the web.
- Setting up and accessing existing accounts safely.
- Google's Play Store and Apple's App Store - downloading, installing, accessing and uninstalling apps.
- Browsing and searching the Internet.
Sessions will include:
- Face-to-face learning.
- Handouts and guide sheets.
Duration - 10 weeks. Starting Monday, 17th January, 2022.
Please be aware that this course runs 10 weeks from the start date. Bookings made after this date will mean that you will be joining the course late. Our tutors are happy to accept new learners if places are still available to book.
Learning format - face-to-face.
Course code: D012216.JWC