Search site

Adults with a Physical Impairment

Information for people who have a physical or mobility impairment

In Social Services we want to help and encourage disabled people to live as independently as possible at home, have opportunities to get out and about, and find ways to adapt to their impairment.

You may find the following sections of this website useful.

Social Services can provide specialist advice, support and practical assistance for adults with a physical or sensory disability who have difficulty managing. Services might include

  • equipment and adaptations to help someone manage at home
  • training and skills to maximise independence
  • assistance with personal care

Before you can receive any of these services we would need to carry out an assessment of your needs.


Powered by GOSS iCM