Search site

Council Tax Reduction Fraud - Report undeclared work

Report someone who is working but has not declared it

  1. Fields marked * are required
  2. Please give the details of the person you wish to report
    1. Even if you do not know the exact name, please give any names that they may be known as.
  3. Label
  4. Benefits involved
    1. Please state which benefits you think may be involved.

      Examples of the most common benefit types are: Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support, Incapacity Benefit and Employment and Support Allowance.
Powered by GOSS iCM