Search site

HMO residents parking permit registration

If you live in a HMO (multiple occupancy house) and cannot obtain the Council Tax reference from your landlord, you will need to let us know so we can register you on our system before you can apply for a permit.

Once you have completed the form below and we have emailed you confirmation, you can then apply for a residents parking permitOpens new window.

Evidence you will need to provide once you are registered, in order to apply for a permit:

  • your V5 log book at your Swansea address
  • your driving licence at your Swansea address
  • your insurance document/certificate at your Swansea address

If you do not have this evidence then please do not proceed with this form.

Powered by GOSS iCM