Search site
Pencil in a box

Request a Council Tax refund

If your account is overpaid and you wish to claim a refund, please complete our online form.

Overpayments may be due to:

  • Vacating a property
  • Discount or exemption awards
  • Pensioner reductions
  • Band reductions
  • Disabled relief

Once we have validated your request we will aim to issue your refund within 7 to 10 days.

  1. Fields marked * are required
  2. Your details
    1. Address
    2. Address of account if different from above
  3. Reason for your refund request
  4. Did you fill this form in yourself?
  5. Are you a robot?
Powered by GOSS iCM