Drawing and painting 5 week (Essential Skills)
You can only book this course if you have been referred by a member of the Lifelong Learning Team, if you would like to book one of our mainstream courses please use the following link: Lifelong Learning courses
With Kathryn Hay. Art practice for complete beginners.
This 5 week programme will give learners and opportunity to dip their toes into art, while developing the building blocks of drawing and painting. Learners will gain skills, which, in turn, will build their confidence to progress their creativity and develop their own style. Together we will look at how and why art has developed over time.
Elements of this course will include:
- Learn the basic principles of drawing and painting.
Sessions will include:
- Classroom based learning.
- A topic taught using printed documents and resources.
- Challenges will be set by your tutor.
- Tutor feedback and class discussions.
Duration: 5 weeks.
Learning format: Face-to-face.
Course code: A092148.KH.