Search site
Tick in a box

Apply for Passport to Leisure (PTL)

You can use our online form to apply for a Passport to Leisure.

You will have to provide proof of the benefit you are claiming or which you are named on, together with separate proof of your address such as a recent Council Tax or utility bill - What can I use as proof to join PTL?

Powered by GOSS iCM