Apply for city centre inner zone street trading consent
You can use this form to apply for consent to use a street trading pitch in the city centre. You will need to pay the first months fees at the same time as making this application.
Before you complete the form please make sure you have read the guidance notes.
As part of your application you will be able to upload supporting documents. These must be saved to your computer prior to uploading them.
- photograph of stall, vehicle etc. being used as part of your business (for new applications only)
- photographs of the products / services you are proposing to sell
- two passport sized photographs of all applicant and all assistants.
- copy of public liability insurance, minimum of £5million cover
- completed Direct Debit form. You should , complete the details and save the completed form to your computer. You will be able to upload the completed form as part of this application.
- basic DBS check from Gov.uk website (for new applications only). You will need to apply to request a basic DBS check before making the application for a street trading licence.
- fire safety risk assessment. You should , complete the details and save the completed form to your computer. You will be able to upload the completed form as part of this application.