Joining the library and membership information
Sign up to become a member for free online or at any of our 17 libraries.
Why become a member?
- Borrow up to 10 books during a 3 week period
- Free wi-fi in all libraries
- Access to free eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines
- Access a variety of online resourcesOpens new window for free eg ancestry.com
- Free use of a computer in any of our 17 libraries
- DVD and music hire
How to become a member
What you will need to join
- One proof of ID which confirms your name and address (eg drivers licence, bank statement or utility bill). If you join online please bring your ID when you pick up your card from the library.
- Children under 16 will need their parent's signature on the joining form. If joining online the parent needs to complete the form and come with the child to collect the membership card.