Community Groups and Activities
How to find information about social groups, organisations and activities in your local area.
Information and advice regarding community and social activities is available from:
Social Services Intake Team for Health and Social Care for general advice and information about community organisations, groups and social activities.
Tel: 01792 636519
Third Sector BrokerOpens new window for advice, information and connection to clubs, groups, activities etc. for people aged 50 plus.
Tel: 01792 543634
SCVSOpens new window for general advice and information about community groups, organisations, funding and volunteering for all ages.
Tel: 01792 544000
Local Area Coordination for people of any age in the following areas
- Sketty, Sketty Park, Tycoch and Derwen Fawr
Jon Franklin, Tel: 07471 145351
- St Thomas, Bonymaen, Pentrechwyth and SA1 Waterfront
Dan Morris, Tel: 07471 145352
- Gorseinon, Loughor, Kingsbridge and Garden Village
Ronan Ruddy, Tel: 07471 145353
- Pontarddulais, Penllergaer, Pontlliw and surrounding area
Richard Davies, Tel: 07900 702812
- City Centre, St Helens and Dyfatty
Claire Jones, Tel: 07900 702829
- Uplands, Brynmill and Ffynone
Francesca Grice, Tel 07900 702749